Follow your employer’s guidance regarding ways to protect yourself and others from becoming infected with COVID-19.
In general, some protective measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wearing a face mask or cloth face covering
- Avoiding touching your face
- Using gloves
- Washing your hands frequently
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Staying more than 6 feet away from others
Your employer may also have procedures in place to check your temperature regularly.